[Dhsbb-symph] REMINDER: Tea Party packets and Oct 28 Rent a Band

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 22 17:13:10 PDT 2017

Hi all, just a reminder 2 things to do:

1. NY Trip Tea Party: please remind students to do them this weekend and turn them in Monday or Tuesday for this easy and super important fundraiser! I still have 8 NY students who did not pick theirs up, so if your child is going on the trip and you didn't have one, please contact me ASAP.

2. We still need students for the Rent a Band gig Saturday October 28, it's coming fast! Details were sent in a previous email. Please encourage your students to participate and sign up in class!

Thanks!
Cynthia
cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
530-400-7598