[Dhsbb-symph] NY fundraiser ACTION NEEDED

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 20 09:13:28 PDT 2017

Hi all

This is for those families whose kids are going on the NY trip:

The Tea Party packets were sent home with your kids on Wednesday and Thursday this week, so please let me know ASAP if you don't have one.

This weekend please have your kids do them, and return them to Mr Slabaugh on Monday or Tuesday. We will be re assembling them and mailing out on Thursday. Also please put your child's name on the outside of the Manila envelope so we can track donations and have kids send thank you notes.

If you need more letters let me know.

Even if your child is not going, you can still participate if you'd like.  Any extra funds we raise over the amount we need for the trip goes to the general Booster funds which benefits everyone. So let me know if you'd like to participate and I'll get you a packet.

Just as a reminder we need to raise about $17,000 for this trip, and if all traveling kids participate in this fundraiser we hope to raise at least $8,000!!!

Any questions please direct to me, thanks!!

cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
530-400-7598

Cynthia
Sent from my iPhone