[Dhsbb-jazz] Boosters Meeting tonight, and HELP DESPERATELY NEEDED for Coconut Grove planning

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 8 16:59:14 PST 2020

Boosters meeting tonight 7:30 pm, band room.
Agenda:Director's report, Treasurer's report, Victoria update, Reno Jazz festival planning (parent trip leader will be needed), Coconut Grove, other fundraisers.
December meeting minutes attached.
Message from Tamara, CG leader:
This is what I'm missing (no CG can be run unless we find these volunteers!!!) and the roles description:
Cake coordinator (Costco member): Order, pick up at Costco and delivers cakes at Emerson on the afternoon of the event (no later than 5:30 pm)Mocktails coordinator: plan, buy supplies, create mix in advance, runs the mocktails at the event. Recipes and guide is providedRental coordinator: order tables and tablecloths, meet rental company at Emerson on the morning of the event and at the end of the event.
One volunteer per role is ok.
To help with CG, come to the meeting tonight, or email Tamara directly at tmaragelman at gmail.com (she is cc'd in this email)
Thanks all, see you soonCynthia
PS: sorry for the late reminder...we're all a bit busy!