[Dhsbb-jazz] Come Join Us for an end of year Band PARTY! May 31

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 10 14:08:12 PDT 2019

Hi all!
It's been a really busy and fun year, let's end it with a party!
Please join us on Friday May 31st from 6:00 - 8:00 pm for a Band End of Year/Trip After Party!!!  It will be held in the MPR at the Veteran's Memorial Center.  We'll be showing the Disney clips that the bands recorded!  We are very limited in when and how they can be shown, so this is a great chance for everyone to see and enjoy!
The Band Boosters will provide pizza, but we'll need some donations for side dishes, desserts, etc.  Copy the link below to RSVP for the party (so we know who much pizza to get), and sign up to bring a side dish, dessert, or drinks.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0f4eaca62ea13-band

Questions go to Sue or Melinda, they are cc'd above.
Hope to see you all there!
Cynthia