[Dhsbb-jazz] One last (hopefully!) Coconut Grove Update: meals, tickets, and volunteering

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 28 13:21:38 PST 2019

Hi everyone!  Some reminders and updates:
1. Dinner at CG: If you are a student or parent and want dinner at CG, you need to buy a ticket!:
a. does your performer or student volunteer want to eat dinner at CG? Then they need to buy a "performer/volunteer" ticket! This gets them dinner, but not a seat at the round tables of 10 (there will be seating off to the side for them to eat).  $16.52b. does your student (whether performing, volunteering, or just attending) want to sit with the family for dinner at the round tables of 10? Then they must have a "student" ticket ($26.87)c. are you an adult who will be there volunteering and want to have dinner? You need to buy a "General" ticket $52.74.  This also gets you a seat at one of the round tables of 10.  (Basically It's the regular price for admission; we only discount volunteer tickets for students...see "a" above).
2. While there are still tickets available today, we are approaching capacity and ordering meals, and so we cannot guarantee tickets for admission, or extra meals, will be available for purchase at the door!
To buy tickets, go to either the band booster website and click the link, or go directly to the Brown Bag website:
Davis High School Band Boosters

|  |
Davis High School Band Boosters

The Davis High School Band Boosters support the activities of the high school bands program

Coconut Grove

|  |  |

|  |
Coconut Grove

Brown Paper Tickets - The first and only fair trade ticketing company!

3. And finally, WE STILL NEED HELP!!  Please see the SignUP Genius link below.  We still REALLY need:Food set up and serving 6-8 pm.  There are food leads, but they need help!auction staffing 6-8 pm.  Even if you can only do part time, it would help.  Stephen will be lead and be there to help you, but he needs assistance.  transportation back to DHS after the event 10 pm- 12 am
Coconut Grove Volunteer Jobs

|  |  |

|  |
Coconut Grove Volunteer Jobs

DHS Band students and parents, Coconut Grove is coming up! Please check out the student and parent volunteer ...

Even if you weren't planning on "attending" CG, you can still volunteer your time to help.  Remember, all proceeds from this HUGE fundraising event goes to ALL the bands!
Okay, everyone, that's it from me.  I am officially now out of town and won't be back until Sunday (pre-existing work trip).  I will have very limited online access, so any emails you send me I likely won't get until Sunday.  So any further general questions please direct to Carolyn.  Any further ticket questions please direct to Lindsay.  Their emails are cc'd above!
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP AND HAVE A GREAT TIME ON SATURDAY!!!
Cynthia
Remember, don't reply to me!! I'm not here anymore!