[Dhsbb-jazz] Help still needed for help at Coconut Grove this Saturday March 2

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 27 15:09:48 PST 2019

Happy Wednesday everyone!
We are still in need of lots help, in particular we still need parents to help with the Auction from 6-8 pm, and with checking people out/taking payments after the auction 8-10 pm.   And also, help with take down, clean up, and transport back to DHS.  It's coming up fast, this Saturday!  So please help!.  Here again is the Sign Up Genius link:

Coconut Grove Volunteer Jobs

|  |  |

|  |
Coconut Grove Volunteer Jobs

DHS Band students and parents, Coconut Grove is coming up! Please check out the student and parent volunteer ...

And, yes, tickets are still on sale, spread the word, bring your friends for a fun night out!  Remember, even though this is a "jazz" night, the funds raised goes to help ALL the DHS bands.  And you don't even need to "attend" to help.  You can show up for the later shifts to help with check out and clean up.
For tickets, start at our website, then click on the link to Brown Bag to purchase tickets:
http://groups.dcn.org/dhsbandboosters

Thanks all!Cynthia