[Dhsbb-jazz] Donation items needed for silent auction for Coconut Grove

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 13 08:09:10 PST 2019

Hi all,Please see below, and the attached letter from Stephen Inouye, and contact him if you can help or with any questions (email above).   It is a letter to parents asking if anyone has items they would like to donate to the silent auction.  The attached letter (with lovely graphics!) can also be used to send to family and friends who may have items to donate.  CG is coming up FAST on March 2, so get those donations in soon, we need your help!
Thanks, see below and attached, and contact Stephen with donations or questions.Thanks!

February13, 2019

DearParents,

TheDavis High School Band Coconut Grove Team is seeking donations from parents forthe Coconut Grove fundraiser, which will be held on Saturday, March 2, 2019.  If you have an item to donate or would liketo purchase an item to donate, we would appreciate your support!  Donations can take many forms, including giftcertificates, physical items, cash donations, services, vacation rentals, eventtickets and sponsorships.  Any donation,no matter the size, benefits our amazing bands.

CoconutGrove is the most important annual fundraiser for the Davis High SchoolBands.  The money raised will be used topay for scholarships, minor travel expenses, festival fees, music instrumentsand repairs, professional instruction, and substitute teachers that thedistrict does not pay for when a band and director are away.

Yourcontributions for this event are to support the continuation of the excellentDHS Band programs.  We are a 501 (c) (3)non-profit organization and our tax ID number is 68-0240002.

Please contact StephenInouye at inouye11 at sbcglobal.net to make arrangements to drop off items youwish to donate.

Additionallyif there is a local business that you have a personal connection to and wouldlike to reach out to on behalf of the Coconut Grove team, we would love yourhelp.   Please contact us to get a donationrequest letter to ensure that we coordinate our efforts and not duplicate ourrequests.

Thank you in advance foryour generous support!

Sincerely,

 StephenJ. Inouye

StephenJ. Inouye

Davis High School Band Coconut Grove Team