[Dhsbb-jazz] DHSBB: Coconut Grove

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 09:54:32 PDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

The Coconut Grove team for this year are asking for donations.  Because I'm
never sure about attachments in the listserv, I've pasted the text of the
letter as well as included the attachment.  As the letter says, please
contact Vera Sandronsky (dhsbb.auction at gmail.com) if you can help.

-matt

=================================

Dear Parents,

The Davis High School Band Coconut Grove Team is seeking donations from
parents for the Coconut Grove fundraiser, which will be held on Saturday,
March 3, 2018. Donations can take many forms, including gift certificates,
physical items, cash donations, services, vacation rentals, tickets and
sponsorships.

The required budget for the 113 students in band this year comes to
$56,500, and the school district provides about $23 per student or $2,530
in total. Coconut Grove is the most important annual fundraiser for the
Davis High School Bands. The money raised will be used to pay for
scholarships, minor travel expenses, festival fees, music instruments and
repairs, professional instruction, and substitute teachers that the
district does not pay for when a band and director are away.

Your contributions for this event are to support the continuation of the
excellent DHS Band programs. We are a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization
and our tax ID number is 68- 0240002.

Please contact Vera Sandronsky at dhsbb.auction at gmail.com to make
arrangements to drop off items you wish to donate.

Thank you in advance for your generous support! Sincerely,
Davis High School Band Coconut Grove Team