[Dhsbb-jazz] DHSBB: Next monthly meeting!

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 14:06:20 PDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

Connie Belk <conniebelkrd at gmail.com> wants to remind us all...

The next band booster meeting will be on Wednesday, November 1st at 7:30 pm in
the DHS band room PA3.

Please plan to attend if you want to hear updates on the New York Trip, our
primary general band fundraiser of the year Coconut Grove, upcoming Jazz
events, band director's report and more.

Let's see if we can get enough parent participation to fill at least half
of the room and make me not have to mentoin Bob the dog's attendance to
make our numbers look better!

See you all next week.