[Dhsbb-jazz] DHSBB: more airport carpool volunteers needed

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Tue May 2 16:15:48 PDT 2017

>From Doug Moore (dtmoore2015 at gmail.com).  You can find past Victoria trip
emails and documents on the website at http://groups.dcn.org/
dhsbandboosters/victoria-trip-info

I pasted in the message with the invitation to sign up using the google
form that Doug created below.

Thanks to everyone who has signed up to drive kids to the airport.
However, we still need more carpool drivers, as listed below:

Group 1 departure (5/18/17) from DHS at about 1:00 to 1:15 pm - Need about
6 to 8 more drivers.
Group 2 departure  (5/18/17) from DHS at about 4:15 to 4:30 pm - Need about
2 to 3 more drivers.

Group 1 return (5/23/17) pick up at Airport at about 10:00 pm - Need about
7 to 9 more drivers.
Group 2 return  (5/23/17) pick up at Airport at about 9:30 pm - Need about
1 to 2 more drivers.

We are hoping to fill up the cars so as to minimize the number of drivers
needed.  Drivers, since you have entered your name as a driver, please work
with your student to identify other students/chaperones that you can
transport, and enter their names in your carpool row in the sign up sheet.
On May 8th we will fill in any empty spots in the carpool vehicles and make
sure that all students and chaperones have transportation.

Also, please remember that we need to organize the carpools both to the
airport on 5/18/17 and back from the airport on 5/23/17.  Each group and
each day is a separate tab on the spreadsheet.

Also, if you have not submitted a DJUSD Driver Form, please do as soon as
possible. A link to the form is provided below. The forms can be returned
to Mr. Slabaugh.

http://dshs.djusd.net/file/1368364917977/1365835248680/74903
82932957744201.pdf

Please email Doug Moore (dtmoore2015 at gmail.com) with any questions.

Thanks.

================= invitation email =======================

Thanks to a couple of you for letting me know the link I included in my
previous email didn't allow you to edit.  Thanks also to Sida Leavitt for
letting me know that the invitation (below) would let you edit.

Hopefully this will make things easier.

-matt

Douglas Moore <dtmoore2015 at gmail.com> has invited you to *edit* the
following spreadsheet:
DHS Band Victoria Trip Airport Carpool Sign Up
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EXxlv0-78RaQ76Ea05Ob0iWLExXksyvfK-Jd-Msg1pM/edit?usp=sharing_eil&ts=58f57701>
[image: Sender's profile photo]Hi Connie:

Can you forward this link to the Band parents to sign up for the carpools
to and from the airport. Instructions for signing up are at the top of each
sheet.

Doug
Open in Sheets
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EXxlv0-78RaQ76Ea05Ob0iWLExXksyvfK-Jd-Msg1pM/edit?usp=sharing_eip&ts=58f57701>
Google Sheets: Create and edit spreadsheets online.
Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because someone shared a spreadsheet with you
from Google Sheets. [image: Logo for Google Sheets]
<https://drive.google.com/>