[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: RJF Scoring Breakdown

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Tue May 2 12:45:39 PDT 2017

Thomas Slabaugh II

Begin forwarded message:

From: Christopher J Money <cmoney at unr.edu<mailto:cmoney at unr.edu>>
Date: May 1, 2017 at 6:39:00 PM PDT
To: "tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>" <tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>>
Subject: RJF Scoring Breakdown

Dear Directors and Boosters,
Attached is the complete rundown of scores for the competition.  We are still working on transferring the audio comments.
Thank you for attending this year.  We had a major shift in operations and less staff this year, so I appreciate your patience with some of the problems we encountered.  We have received some excellent constructive comments, and we have already begun working on how to improve operations and the experience for next year.  Please take a moment to fill out our survey, and share with your parents and students as well.  We would like to hear from as many people as possible.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyBW31-2EQRB-WeoGbHOu1WtLuikvZIbgFlP3aVchqMmR_ng/viewform
Also, if you are missing scoring forms or requested them today, we have them and I can scan them to you.

Have a great summer, and hope to see you next year!

Chris

Christopher J. Money, D.M.

Associate Director, Special Events

School of the Arts

University of Nevada

Reno, NV  89557-3048

(775) 784-3593

cmoney at unr.edu<mailto:cmoney at unr.edu>

PERFORMING ARTS SERIES INFORMATION: http://www.unr.edu/PAS

RENO JAZZ FESTIVAL INFORMATION: http://www.unr.edu/RJF

UPCOMING EVENTS information at: http://www.unr.edu/arts

For REGULAR UPDATES on Upcoming Events, subscribe to the School of the Arts mailing list:

https://www.unr.edu/arts/newsletter

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.