[Dhsbb-jazz] Break the Record Night Pep Band - February 3, 2017 Parent Chaperone's Needed

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 01:52:42 PST 2017

>From Mr. S:

Hi all,

I am unavailable to be in attendance at this event due to my required
attendance at the NorCal Honor Band on this weekend, February 2-5, 2017. I
am asking for your help. The Pep Band would like to attend this game in my
absence. If you willing and able to chaperone the band during the warm up
and the game (6:00pm to ~9:15pm), please reply to me at your earliest
opportunity.

Just to be clear, DHS staff will be the officials in charge of the band for
the event in my absence. I need assistance in specifically helping the
students due to the large crowds expected at this game.

Many thanks!

Mr. S