[Dhsbb-jazz] Updated Folsom Jazz Festival performance times

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 01:48:46 PST 2017

Apologies if this is a duplicate.  I want to make sure the information gets
out to the listserv....

>From Mr. S.

The updated performance schedule for the DHS Jazz Band. This has the names
of the students participating in each combo and their performance times.

Mr. S

Davis Jazz Ensemble (Full Band)
            –  Meet outside the Folsom High School Theater at 6:50am
            –  Enter Warm-up Room (Gym) at 7:15am
            –  Performance in the Folsom High School Theater at 7:35am
– Clinic in classroom TH101 following the performance.

Following the Full Band performance, we will pack up and head to Rolling
Hills Christian Church (800 White Rock Rd, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762) for
the combo performances.

All combo performances in Room 3 of the Rolling Hills Christian Church. The
warm up room for the combo performances is room 6. We will meet outside
Room 3 before heading into the warm up room.

UNLESS PREARRANGED WITH MR. SLABAUGH, EVERY DHS STUDENT WILL BE IN
ATTENDANCE FOR EVERY DHS COMBO PERFORMANCE. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Davis Combo #IV (Anthony, Sabina, Andrew L, Kairi, Armendeep, Maya)
            –  Enter Warm-up Room at 8:50am
            –  Performance at 9:15am
            –  Clinic in TBD location

Davis Combo #III (Nico, Andrew B, Aaron, Isabel, Evan, Jesse)
            –  Enter Warm-up Room at 9:40am
            –  Performance at 10:05am
            –  Clinic in TBD location

LUNCH BREAK: ~11:30am to 12:15pm As of last year, the Folsom High School
Band Boosters had the following menu for sale at both the school and the
church. Please plan on bringing money for lunch and snacks as necessary.
You may also pack a lunch and snacks if you so choose. Breakfast and lunch
will be available (cash/credit card accepted) Mini Muffins, Mini Donuts,
Gatorade, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Soda, Water, Cookies, Chips, Candy, Subway
Sandwiches, Chick-Fil-A Sandwiches, Cup a Noodle Soup, Hotdogs, Roundtable
Pizza, PLUS Meal Deals Do not plan on leaving the festival site to obtain
lunch elsewhere. If you would like to have a different culinary option,
please speak with your chaperones about one of them leaving the site to
obtain food with or for you. You may not leave the site without a chaperone
with you and Mr. Slabaugh being informed of your whereabouts.

Sac State Jazz Ensemble I Performance
We will listen to bands and combos at Rolling Hills Christian Church prior
to the lunch break. At 11:45am, will meet as an ensemble and determine IF
we want to head to Folsom High School to hear the Sac State Jazz Ensemble I
perform. We will all return to Rolling Hills Christian Church to listen to
other combos and ensembles.

Davis Combo #II (Sabina, Sarah, Andrew L, Gianni, Jack, Jacob)
            –  Enter Warm-up Room at 2:30pm
            –  Performance at 2:55pm
            –  Clinic in TBD location

Davis Combo #I (Hunter, Sarah, Nico, Andrew B, Glenn, Frances, Ty)
            –  Enter Warm-up Room at 3:20pm
            –  Performance at 3:45pm
            –  Clinic in TBD location