[Dhsbb-jazz] Reno Jazz Festival - Placements

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Tue May 3 14:55:26 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I just received this information and I have no recap sheet to know the complete scores or the big band placement. However, two of our three combos placed in our division. Congratulations!
A High School Combo

1-Valley Christian High School I, San Jose, CA, Marcus Wolfe
2-Arlington High School, Arlington, WA, John Grabowski
3-Valley Christian High School II, San Jose, CA, Marcus Wolfe
4-Wooster High School, Reno, NV, Jonathan Phillips
5-Davis Senior High School I, Davis, CA, Thomas Slabaugh II
6-Davis Senior High School II, Davis, CA, Thomas Slabaugh II

BTW: Valley Christian High School I (Big Band) was the top placing high school ensemble. A tough division and a tough room.

A YouTube video of our performance can be found at www.youtube.com/channel/UCGqk-ZsxQBEnObsW8ovNwKQ<http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGqk-ZsxQBEnObsW8ovNwKQ>

Mr. S

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.