[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters - 3 things (Tonight, Tomorrow, Thoughts)

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue May 3 13:53:54 PDT 2016

Greetings Everyone,
 Here are 3 quick items for you.

1.       Tonight is the Senior Concert at 7:30pm at the IPAB.   Come hear the Concert and Symphonic Bands, and recognize our graduating seniors.  (CD/DVDs for sale as well)

2.       Tomorrow night is our May Band Booster mtg.  It is time to get our ducks in line for the final part of the year and beginning next year.

3.       Thoughts:  Think about how you can help next year.  We need some new officers (Pres, VP & Secretary), and new committee chairs to help with various activities.  Please seriously think about helping out.  It is a lot of fun to be involved with helping your students band experience.

See you all tonight!
Cheers,
~JAH

DHS Band Booster Pres