[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Invitational & Picnic Day

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed Apr 13 23:27:10 PDT 2016

Good Evening Everyone,

Just a quick note to make sure you know that tomorrow evening (Thursday) is going to be our annual Jazz Invitational concert.
It is at 7:30 pm at the IPAB (Brunelle Performing Arts Building).  Come see our Jazz band perform.
More details tomorrow.

Saturday (in three days), is the UC Davis Picnic Day, and the DHS Pep Band will be marching in the parade in the morning.
Again more details coming out tomorrow about this.

Cheers,
~JAH