[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Booster Mtg for April - CHANGED to Virtual mtg.

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Apr 12 11:42:27 PDT 2016

All,
Due to quite a few people (many of our regular attendees) & most of the officers not being able to attend on the DHS Band Booster mtg this Wednesday, I am canceling the Face-to-Face portion of the meeting and changing it to a "Virtual" meeting, which will be done via email this month.   So we will not actually meeting in a room, but instead use the technology at our fingertips to keep things going.

I will collect the updates from everyone and send them out via email for "discussion" and information purposes.  Please do not send the updates to the entire listserv, just to me.  That way we don't needlessly fill email inboxes.  I will consolidate the inputs and send them out to everyone.

So the updates/inputs that I would like to have sent to me are the following:

Agenda for the Virtual Mtg:  (Write-up owners)
March Band Booster Mtg Minutes viewing & approval  (John H)
Upcoming Calendar of Events for the Year (John)
Directors Update (Tom)
                Include details on Jazz Invitational, Picnic Day Parade, Capitol Concert, Reno Jazz Festival, Senior Concert, Jazz on a Summer's Eve, etc.
Coconut Grove Outcome/Summary (Phil)
Pancake Breakfast outcome (Karen)
NOLA Trip Summary & Passdowns  (Katie & John)
Disney Trip Summary & Status  (Katie & John)
Treasurer's Update (Ron) - DONE
By Law Change Proposal (John)
2016-2017 Officers & Committee Chairs needed (John)
2016-2017 Calendar (John, Tom)
Jazz Band End of Year gathering (John)
Other Business (Anyone)

If the owners of each agenda item can send me a quick write-up by tomorrow evening, I'll consolidate and send out the BB Listserv.

Thanks much,
~JAH