[Dhsbb-jazz] Checking In Students for San Diego Band Trip Invite

Wesley Young wryoung at ucdavis.edu
Tue May 12 08:21:00 PDT 2015

Band Parents
We need some help on Friday!!!!
The trip is fast approaching and we could use some help on Friday morning to check-in and man luggage and instruments.  In all, we have 13 slots to fill, with many of them before your work day begins!!!!.  Students will begin checking in bags around 7:30 AM so we could use parents starting at 7:15 AM to begin checking in those bags. Our request for volunteers continues through departure around 1:00 PM.  The ten adults going on this trip will keep your kids safe and happy.  Those 4+ days should allow you some additional quality time with your loved ones.  So….  Come on out and lend a hand helping to get everything started.
Thanks.
Phil Bachand

[SignUpGenius...Group Organizing Made Easy]

Hello, Philip Bachand!

You have been invited by Philip Bachand to sign up for "Checking In Students for San Diego Band Trip." Please click on the link below to view the online sign up sheet.

To sign up, go to:
www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0F44A8A92CA7FA7-checking/<http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0F44A8A92CA7FA7-checking/>

© 2015 SignUpGenius. All Rights Reserved.
7825 Ballantyne Commons Pkwy, Suite 350, Charlotte, NC 28277