[Dhsbb-jazz] Request for help from DHS Band Parents during Coconut Grove Invite

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Mar 5 22:45:51 PST 2015

DHS Band Parents ---
Coconut Grove is coming Saturday at Emerson Junior High School.  We could use some help in the kitchen, in serving deserts and with serving mocktails.  If you are interested in helping with this fun event in these ways while listening to the fine music from our various jazz bands in the background, please sign-up using the following link:

www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0F44A8A92CA7FA7-request/<http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0F44A8A92CA7FA7-request/>

Once in the door there is fun for all.  Thanks for all your support in this and past DHS Band Booster events.  The DHS Band Boosters strive to support DHS music.

Thanks.
The Coconut Grove Gang