[Dhsbb-jazz] Can you help with decorations on Saturday Morning? Bring a bottle of wine for the auction?

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Mar 5 11:42:44 PST 2015

Band members, families, and friends,

On Saturday morning, we will be transforming the Emerson MPR into a beautiful space for our Coconut Grove event.   Decorating will start around 8 am and continue for several hours (3pm?).  Please come and help when you have time on Saturday.  This would also be a great time to bring a bottle of wine for our wine cellar auction item!  Sign up at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c084bacab2aa57-coconut  or just bring surprise us with a donation.

Thanks,
The Coconut Grove Gang