[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: Folsom Jazz Festival 2015

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Wed Jan 7 10:20:25 PST 2015

Hi all,

We are tentatively scheduled to perform at ~11:30 on Saturday, January 24th. This will means a morning report time of around 9:00am at DHS. We should be finished and dismissed by 1:00pm. We will arrive and watch bands before our warm-up and performance at Rolling Hills Church.

Please be on the lookout for field trip forms headed home soon!

Mr. S