[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove - We need your help

Wesley Young wryoung at ucdavis.edu
Sat Feb 21 18:05:38 PST 2015

Dear DHS Band Boosters, Families & Friends,

Coconut Grove, is coming up quickly.... March 7th, 2014.. and tickets are selling fast!  Coconut Grove is a great dinner show, featuring our Davis JR High Jazz Bands, Celia Cottle's J-Street Jazzcats, Sax-By-Popular-Demand, the DHS Jazz Band and more.  If you can come to the show, please make your reservation now on our Coconut Grove website:  www.charityauctionorganizer.com/auction/coconutgrove2015<https://www.charityauctionorganizer.com/auction/coconutgrove2015>.   If you can't go to the show, but still want to help with your children's band program, you can purchase raffle tickets, or bid on selected auction items on the website.

We encourage every band family, even those that aren't coming to the event, to contribute to our success.  We need help with auction items and desserts.

AUCTION:
If every family contributes an auction donation, we would be set to have a really successful auction. Please use the following sign-up genius to get ideas for auction items and sign up:  http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c084bacab2aa57-coconut  Please present the  linked donor request letter<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DhsL8Ji-K1PuhIzQ4qyvBZgaSnDEyFMFZW8CGW9apek/edit?usp=sharing> when asking for a donation.  All auction item donations should be dropped off or mailed to Jennifer Tan's house, or they may email her at thetanfamily at msn.com<mailto:thetanfamily at msn.com> for her to pick up the donation. Her address and email are on the donation sheet.

DESSERTS:
Desserts at Coconut grove are provided by band families.  Please sign up to bring a dessert here:  www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0A4AAEA72BA64-2015/20742838<http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0A4AAEA72BA64-2015/20742838>

This event sells out every year, so you may want to reserve a spot early!
Hope to see you there.

Thank you,
The Coconut Grove Gang