[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Parent Ed event tomorrow night--Feb 18

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Tue Feb 17 14:53:13 PST 2015

Hello,

The Davis High Parent Ed group is offering a music-focused presentation tomorrow night, Feb 18 at the DHS IPAB. It is open to all parents and our speaker is Christian Baldini. We have sent out the information below via all of the junior high and high school listserves, but would love to reach as wide an audience as we can. If you would like to share the following with your own listserve group/s, that would be great!

Thank you so much,

Kristi Gladding
DHS Parent Education Co-chair

Please join Davis Senior High School’s Parent Education team for an exciting presentation on Wednesday evening, February 18 titled “The Advantages of Early Exposure to Contemporary Music”. Our dynamic speaker will be Dr. Christian Baldini, the Music Director of both the UCD and Camellia Symphony Orchestras, a world-renowned symphony conductor, and a Davis parent. The presentation will be held in Davis High’s Brunelle Performance Hall at 7:00pm. The event is free and open to parents of children of all ages.

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.