[Dhsbb-jazz] Information Sheets for Delta and Sac State Jazz Festival

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Thu Nov 20 09:51:40 PST 2014

Hi all,

I have already sent home the complete packets for the Sac State Jazz Festival and am awaiting the return of the student field trip authorization forms for this event (I currently have three completed forms).

I am awaiting approval of the Delta Jazz Festival trip from DHS administration. At that time, I will send home the information packet, complete with the aforementioned student field trip authorization form. However, I am sending to you now a proposed time line and information sheet so you can schedule for this day.

I still need drivers for these trips. If you are able to drive, please let me know ASAP. Also, if you are driving your own student to and from either of these events, I do need to know this as well and account for this on the car pool forms.

Many thanks!

Mr. S

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.