[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Jazz band shirts and ties

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Thu Nov 20 07:14:53 PST 2014

> The shirts for new jazz band members are in and the new ties for everyone will be here Monday.
>
> Shirts are 22.84 each and the ties are 15.61.  So $38.45 for new musicians and $15.61 for returning musicians
>
> Families can mail or deliver a check made out to:
>
> Darlene Comingore
> 335 Cabrillo Avenue
> Davis, CA 95616
>
> Land line 530-759-9764 (yes we still have one)
> Mobile 916-806-6913
>
> Leave your address and we will deliver the shirts and ties.  I'd like to get the shirts out as soon as possible in case any need to be exchanged.  The outlet is in Vacaville.
>
> Darlene
> Sent from my iPad

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.