[Dhsbb-jazz] Band Trip form reminder

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 11:38:45 PST 2014

Hi All,
Please remember to send the yellow band trip forms back to school or mail
to the PO Box.  They are due Dec 8th.  We need to hear from everyone -
because it's just as important to know who isn't going on the trip as who  is!
Please complete the forms and return them to school by Dec. 8th so we  can
know how many students to plan for at hotels, events and for the bus,  and
review the pledged donation amounts to determine if we have  enough funds to
make this trip happen.

Thank you!

Katie Horn and Otto Raabe
Trip Coordinators