[Dhsbb-jazz] Band Trip Donations and documents

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Wed Dec 4 17:43:31 PST 2013

Hi All,
 We are still hoping to collect trip donations and travel documents  from
folks signed up for the band trip.  So far we have received  things from
about 30 of you.  That means 70 or so of us still need to  take care of this!
Please send any donations and a copy of the travel  documents you plan to use
to:

DHS Band Boosters
Victoria Trip
PO Box 73522
Davis , CA  95617

We will be traveling with a binder of copies of the documents for an  added
back up.  We need to review these now to have time to catch any  glitches
with documentation and have time to fix it well before we travel.

If you plan to use a passport, now is the time to apply for it.  Just  let
us know you are in the process of doing this if you don't yet have the
document.

Remember, all trip information is on the band booster website under the
Spring Trip section. Visit _www.dhsbandboosters.com_
(http://www.dhsbandboosters.com)

Thanks much!

Katie Horn