[Davis Democrats] Davis Democratic Club Board meeting tonight

yamagata yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Jul 3 06:17:22 PDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Davis Democratic Club Board meeting tonight
Date: 03.07.2012 06:11
 From: yamagata <yamagata at virtual-markets.net>
To: <davisdemocratclub at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us>

There will be a Board Meeting of the Davis Democratic Club.  The
meeting will be at the Davis Branch of the Yolo County Library.  It will
start at 7PM.

The Davis Democratic Club is once again in search of a treasurer.   If
you wish to become treasurer, please contact our President, Arun Sen at
bubusen at hotmail.com

This is our usual 7PM meeting held on Tuesday night.  I am unsure as to
whether or not the meeting will be held in the Blanchard Room or the
small confernce room.   If you show up at the library, I am sure that
someone will be able to direct you to the meeting place.

I will not be able to attend, because of emergency medical reasons.  I
have not been in contact with the President and cannot get the agenda
out for this meeting.

Take care,

Richard

[Sent remotely from webmail]