[Davis Democrats] MaryLou Hernandez

Julia Sanchez julia.sanchez0927 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 11:23:56 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,
                         MaryLou should be in surgery as I  write this.   It  will  take 3 or more hours, as per  Ernest, her husband.
  I saw her yesterday for a short while to wish her  well .  Her family was there and we sang a few songs at  the piano,  she sang along with us one of her favorites, You Belong to my Heart.  I also took her a plant, came from Hawaii, that is growing out of a piece of of lava from the volcano.   It is from the Club, and she liked it very much.

  Thank you Tony and Rhonda for the updates  on Mel.  Joyce ,please  know that Mel
  is in our prayers.  You are a vital part of our Club family.

  Julia
  and MarLou.

  Hope all of you had a nice Easter.