[1st-mile-nm] Mountain Connect

Richard Lowenberg rl at 1st-mile.org
Thu Oct 22 11:29:29 PDT 2020

This year's annual Mountain Connect program is coming right up
on Monday - Tuesday the 26th and 27th, and is entirely virtual.
If you are interested, see their agenda, presenters,
sponsorship opportunities and registration (by today) info. at:
https://mountainconnect.org

Please note this special announcement from the organizers:

"We understand that many municipalities and government entities
are having extreme budget issue impacting the ability to attend
Mountain Connect 2020. To assist in ensuring that you are able
to attend, we can offer you a code to get you registered for
free to experience invaluable content that's needed more than
ever in communities. If this is you, please register for your
complimentary pass using the code"MC21KEYSTONE"."

More available on their website.

Be well,
R.