[1st-mile-nm] Brookings on COVID & broadband

Mimbres Communications mimcom at sw-ei.com
Thu Apr 16 18:02:20 PDT 2020

Good overview, yes.

I fear for the 'fixes' that will likely come from RUS & FCC in the form of
more handouts to big telecoms.  The structuring of these programs,
including the rushed deployment of $20B in RDOF money before the 477 and
mapping fixes were even partially complete, effectively forecloses
participation by small providers.