[1st-mile-nm] COVID-19 and how peering can help

Nerissa Whittington nwhittington at bigbyte.cc
Tue Mar 17 10:35:06 PDT 2020

Good Points John, thanks.

As a reminder to the list, the bigbyte.cc Campus also provides direct connections to all major clouds, however, not through CityLink peering.

bigbyte as a data center is also offering short term contracts for those needing to create a secure hybrid cloud for their teams.
bigbyte as a human resource recovery location is also offering short term contracts for socially distant work spaces.

We are also notifying our tenants of any short term bandwidth augmentation availability from providers so do also let me know so that we can be sure to pass on the information.

Best wishes in this time of uncertainty. Please do reach out if you need assistance, happy to connect people to resources!
Nerissa

bigbyte.cc
505.255.5422
PO Box 81200