[1st-mile-nm] COVID-19 and how peering can help

John Brown john at citylinkfiber.com
Tue Mar 17 10:27:31 PDT 2020

Hello List,
I know many ISP's are on this list.

CityLink is connected to more than 800 other BGP peers at our various
interconnection points.
ABQ, LAX, SJC, ASH, MIA, LHR

We have established direct peering with pretty much all the major
cloud providers.

We are offering to any NM ISP or Enterprise customer the following at NO COST:
We will transport your traffic to/from our direct peers, but NOT our
transit providers.
So if you want a more direct link to Google, Dropbox, Amazon, Zoom,
etc, all you need
to do is get an ethernet port available at the following locations:

505 Marquette
400 Tijeras (Cyxtera ABQ)
OSO Grande Data Center

Peer with us and we will interconnect you to our peers.
Any X/C costs from third-parties need to be discussed.

Email me off list if you are interested and we can sort the details.

Also, if you are an ISP, we would be willing to provide emergency
backup transit on a short term basis at no cost.  contact me for
details

--
Respectfully,

John Brown, CISSP
Managing Member, CityLink Telecommunications NM, LLC