[1st-mile-nm] Fwd: E-rate RFP Opportunity: North Central Consortium

Richard Lowenberg rl at 1st-mile.org
Sat Jul 27 08:04:05 PDT 2019

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: E-rate RFP Opportunity: North Central Consortium
Date: 2019-07-26 17:07
 From: Ruth Bingham <rbingham at nmpsfa.org>

To All New Mexico Service Providers,

Good afternoon, we here at Public School Facilities Authority (PSFA) and
the Broadband Deficiencies Correction Program (BDCP), along with the
Northwest Regional Education Cooperative #2 (NWREC2) on behalf of 20
entities: 12 school districts, one charter school, and seven libraries,
are excited to announce that our North Central Consortium (NCC) RFP has
been posted!

We want to notify every service provider in the area to look at our RFP,
so that anyone who can, will respond and come to our pre-proposal
meeting on August 6, 2019.  Please see the link below to access the
information as to what, where, and when this is taking place.

https://www.nwrec2.org/ Thank you, and we hope to hear from many of you.

Ruth Bingham
BDCP Administrative Assistant
Public School Facilities Authority