[1st-mile-nm] American Broadband Initiative Milestones Report

Christopher Mitchell christopher at ilsr.org
Thu Feb 14 16:45:29 PST 2019

Let me guess how much money they want to put into hiring the people that
are still needed to process permits even after the streamlining...

no wait, don't tell me...

I think I can guess...

.... oh this could be embarrassing if I am wrong...

how about ... zero dollars?

Not that it will stop them from blasting those agencies on the floor of
Congress and in the media for being slow to process permits...

Christopher Mitchell
Director, Community Broadband Networks
Institute for Local Self-Reliance

MuniNetworks.org <http://www.muninetworks.org/>