[1st-mile-nm] IPv6 in New Mexico

Michael Harris mharris at visgence.com
Mon Dec 8 07:42:31 PST 2014

On my mobile, so I'll throw a quick poker in the fire:

> IPv6 is critical.

Is it? There is a lot of hand waving and doom-saying about the exhaustion of IPv4, but I have yet to hear a good technical argument for IPv4 other than "more addresses." Does it offer anything more?

I have various arguments in my head both for and against adoption, but I think it is a discussion worth having both here and in the Internet community at large.

-Michael