[1st-mile-nm] Broadband New Mexico, a List

John Brown john at citylinkfiber.com
Wed Aug 1 20:56:40 PDT 2012

Got an idea,  Lets not over complicate this.

This is someone that can do nice web design, with a SQL back end.  I think we have that talent in NM.

This is a tool that allows an entity to sign up, and fill-out a form that documents what they provide and can do.
It is search engine friendly.

Its hosted on local NM based servers, that have people that live in NM that can go touch the server(s).

Maybe we get a couple of providers to provide a mirrored (redundant) environment. ?

It must be protected from agenda and political capture by any single entity.
It must be transparent and have simple guide lines for participation.

My firm, CityLink Telecom is willing to post a $1000.00 bounty to fund the web/sql development.
Tell me where to send the check.  Must be a valid NM entity ! :)

Yes, we should huddle and speak on Friday.   I'll be there ;)