[1st-mile-nm] Broadband New Mexico, a List

Eric Renz-Whitmore ewhitmore at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 13:52:01 PDT 2012

Hey everyone...

We (NM Technology Council) are definitely glad to help, but I agree with
Gary here - finding the platform, making it relatively easy to submit
useful info, including some feedback loops to encourage stakeholders to
participate and keep it all current... are all necessary pieces.

I know I'm planning to attend the Broadband Summit Friday and think this is
a good piece to suggest and implement.  Anyone else interested in this
topic who plans to attend/participate?

Best wishes,

Eric

--
The New Mexico Technology Council <http://www.nmtechcouncil.org> is working
together to promote the growth of New Mexico's tech industries - won't you

Eric Renz-Whitmore
twitter: @ewhitmore
cell:     505-227-1086

Executive Director, NM Technology Council
"Working Together to Grow Tech Business in New Mexico"
http://www.nmtechcouncil.org
http://www.facebook.com/nmtechcouncil
Join our email lists! <http://eepurl.com/fXxw5>
twitter: @nmtechcouncil