[1st-mile-nm] Just wondering.... nmfirst.org

Christopher Mitchell christopher at newrules.org
Tue Jul 31 07:37:27 PDT 2012

Fully agree. In fact, my organization (in Minnesota - NM backwards, hee
hee) has previously highlighted a rule in New Mexico that makes local
purchasing a priority.
http://www.ilsr.org/rule/local-purchasing-preferences/2332-2/

Christopher Mitchell
Director, Telecommunications as Commons Initiative
Institute for Local Self-Reliance

http://www.muninetworks.org
@communitynets
612-276-3456 x209