[1st-mile-nm] FCC approves CenturyLink, Qwest merger with conditions

peter baston pete at ideapete.com
Wed Mar 23 15:34:44 PDT 2011

Shucks even the Kiwis are talking 100 Gig
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/03/17/alcatel_bids_110g_kiwi_fibre/ by the
french no less and look whats happening in the fourth world

 " Valsecchi says. Elsewhere, Kazakhstan telco Kazakhtelecom recently put a
100Gbps link in the backbone network between Alma-Aty and Taldy-Kurgan."

Yikes where does that leave the USA ?

Nice one for Jason " Kazakhtelecom  is XXXXXXXX faster than our system "

( : ( : pete