[1st-mile-nm] Hiring: Technology and Network Coordinator at UNM

Bob Knight bob at bobknight.net
Fri Sep 18 14:50:56 PDT 2009

24 years ago I hired a systems programmer at NM Tech for (IIRC) $29K per
year. Granted, he had a MS in Computer Science, but it still was
essentially an entry-level hire. All of what you say is true regarding
UNM's perks, but Tech's a state institution with similar, if not better,
benefits. I still maintain that the salary range is very low given the
job description.

Bob