[1st-mile-nm] Hiring: Technology and Network Coordinator at UNM

Steve Ross editorsteve at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 09:43:08 PDT 2009

An odd digression. The salary is 'way below market rate for
the job description. So either UNM gets a good hire who's
temporarily out of work and will jump ASAP (expensive for
the university in the long run), or a non-US resident
desperate for any US job (of course, lowballing the salary
to discourage US citizens or residents is illegal but hard
to prove... good ethics lesson for the kids and a good case
study for the america-firsters), or a below-average or
hard-to-manage employee with all kinds of hidden costs.

Steve