[1st-mile-nm] Broadband Census Report on NM and what we should do

peter pete at ideapete.com
Fri Aug 29 14:31:00 PDT 2008

If Tom B is on this list

Go to Economic Development - Science and Technology and get the Leapfrog
Technology Road map that is Linked to the Deutsch Tel / US West
prospective business plan created in 2000 / 1 under secretary Garcia.

A bi partisan effort created this plan which listed all the major
directives and actions by all parties / State and private enterprise to
move New Mexico across the digital divide into the future and us far as
I know this has been buried by the Bell Heads and is still gathering dust.

If Bill R is really interested in moving this state forward all the
planning and mapping road map has been DONE and you don't have to spend
a dime more to figure it out.

If this state implemented a minor part of that plan we would be in the
top 10 in broad band instead of saying - Thank God for Mississippi "

( : ( : pete

Peter Baston

*IDEAS*

/www.ideapete.com/ <http://www.ideapete.com/>