[1st-mile-nm] Conduit

Steve Ross editorsteve at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 01:11:27 PDT 2008

Damn. I'm in India until Aug 31 and away from my notes.

In greenfield it is actually the norm. They worry about rupture and repair
issues but fiber isn't copper.

Take a look at articles on our site from Renaissance solutions (pipe
bursting). They are gone but the technology survives and a long article
mid-2006 on using pipes themselves for conduit. There are actually ASTM
standards that apply.

Steve

--
Steve Ross