[1st-mile-nm] Bandwidth - How Much is Enough?

Gary Gomes ggomes at soundviewnet.com
Wed Jul 2 15:40:54 PDT 2008

Richard,

I replied to the post because it bore the same heading as an article
published last week that gave some "challenging" statistics on users'
satisfaction with current service levels (high) and their unwillingness to
pay any significant premium ($10.00 per month)for higher bandwidth service.

In order to justify capital investment for FTTP in the presence of
established Telco and Cable competitors, these "challenges" need to be
addressed.

Gary