[1st-mile-nm] Bandwidth - How Much is Enough?

Richard Lowenberg rl at 1st-mile.com
Wed Jul 2 15:29:46 PDT 2008

You are absolutely correct, Gary.
The issue of bandwidth demand and provision cannot be separated from pricing
structures.  I simply posted the article to note the growing
applications-based
(HD media) needs for greater bandwidth, than most providers presently consider
offering.  Opening high-bandwidth networks to competitive services provision,
is part of the solution to reduce pricing to subscribers.
Richard

--
Richard Lowenberg
1st-Mile Institute