[1st-mile-nm] Chicago firm to sell untapped Lamdarail fiber bandwidth

peter pete at ideapete.com
Sun Jun 22 21:41:08 PDT 2008

Ho boy, now a company is going to charge companies for using Lamdarail
after the same companies spent years ponying up and raising money to
build it.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/chi-thu-darkstrand-fiber-optic-njun05,0,4884560.story

Internet 2 / Abilene was and is a far better business model

I haven't seen this sort of chicanery since ATT tried to bury packet
switching and Ethernet

Proves my point LMDR was an academic money raising scheme from the beginning

Who's going to be the first brave person to ask LMDR committee  "what
they did with all the money ? "

I also hear that Level 3 "PASSED" on the deal having a "BETTER" option,
something is seriously wrong here

( : ( : pete
--

Peter Baston