[1st-mile-nm] Meet Copowi, the world's first ISP to guarantee network neutrality: Page 1

peter pete at ideapete.com
Mon May 26 15:12:45 PDT 2008

I get the point but on the business model if you are buying an aggregate
total service for $4m a year and selling it for $1m and less , depending
that a third of your customers will pay you for nothing and lie about
what everyone is getting as a product ( speed what is is how you are
getting it ( speed how its measured mgb - MGB ) and also pretending that
your customers really only need a portion ( downstream versus up )

then " Houston I think we have a problem ? "

There is a nice article in European mag about service speed lies I will
dig it out and post it

( : ( : pete

Peter Baston

*IDEAS*