[1st-mile-nm] [FRIAM] Kicking the Internet up a notch

David Breecker david at breeckerassociates.com
Mon Apr 7 13:58:31 PDT 2008

Back to Tom's original question:  I'd like to propose that National
Lambda Rail, NM Lambda Rail, the NMCAC, the 1st Mile Institute, and
the Governor's Science and Technology Advisor would be an appropriate
ad hoc task force to see if and how The Grid could reach us here.

If that makes sense, I'll volunteer for service.  Thoughts?
db

dba | David Breecker Associates, Inc.
Santa Fe: 505-690-2335
Abiquiu:   505-685-4891