[1st-mile-nm] Intel's Long-Distance Wi-Fi

peter pete at ideapete.com
Thu Mar 20 17:42:47 PDT 2008

Hi Sebastian

Loved your piece, and you are right, its so sad when companies make huge
amount of money from hype " Its just radio indeed  " spot on

First wif fi was the answer to all the worlds problems then it becomes
long distance wif fi  ( upgrade upgrade same crappy service ) then the
ever mystifying Wimax then long distance wi max and on and on.

I would love to chime in ( U2 Richard )and give us you full take on
WIMAX -- now that all the big companies like Sprint and Clearwire are
abandoning it like crazy

What we really need is fiber lots and lots of fiber and nothing but fiber

( : ( : pete

Peter Baston

*IDEAS*

/www.ideapete.com/ <http://www.ideapete.com/>